Support the PSA — become a member
Your membership support enables the Portrait Society of Atlanta to provide important educational programs for artists and promote awareness of portraiture to the general public. Other features and benefits include:
- Five programs with guest speakers
- Two critique sessions where you can get professional feedback on your work
- Discounts on PSA Exhibition entry fees
- Participate in “Members Only” exhibitions
- Receive the PSA quarterly newsletter, Folio (3 emailed and 1 printed compilation)
- Receive all PSA meeting, critique, exhibition and workshop announcements
- Juried members and above can display business cards when showing their work at PSA exhibitions
- Make new friends with fellow artists
Annual member dues provide the main funding for PSA programs, the quarterly newsletter, Folio, and more. The membership year coincides with the calendar year (January 1 – December 31). New member applications received after September 1 will apply for the following year.
Online and mail-in applications are now the same price ($55).
To apply or renew by mail, please download the PDF application. Complete the form and mail along with $55 check to “Portrait Society of Atlanta” according to the instructions on the form. Mail your check to: PSA Treasurer, Kathy Cuiffi, 843 County Line Rd., Covington, GA 30016-5566.
We thank you for your support.